Kevin has been described as “the speaker of the year,” “intellectually and emotionally engaging with relevant, actionable, best practice ideas,” and “the most exceptional motivational speaker we’ve ever heard.”
Below are just a few of the reasons why Kevin has become a favorite among meeting/event planners and a trusted partner for speaker bureaus and corporate executives:
1. Kevin brings sheer energy to the event. Every time he takes the stage or leads a Podcast, he is passionate about his delivery.
2. Kevin is first and foremost, a teacher. Every participant will leave the event with previously undiscovered ideas and the best practices that they can immediately implement.
3. Kevin arrives prepared and organized. He is fervent about studying and understanding his audience and their unique desires and challenges.
4. Given his Irish descent on both sides of his family, Kevin is a natural storyteller. His speeches are wonderfully seasoned with humor, intellect, and emotion.
5. Kevin is an expert at tailoring each of his presentations, which are fully customized to be interactive, engaging, and motivational.
6. Kevin is a life-long learner, being fully committed to his personal and professional growth.
7. One of Kevin’s passionate beliefs is to be confident, but humble. He is personable, approachable, and quickly connects with his audiences.
8. Kevin is a Servant Leader. It is not about him, it is all about you.
9. Kevin’s Keynotes, Leadership Training, and Podcasts are actionable. Every presentation Kevin delivers is grounded in “actionable best practices” that the audience can immediately implement.
10. Kevin delivers. Your relationship with Kevin will never end. He promises you and your team continual help and consistent assistance in your quest to be the best, at no additional cost. He writes a weekly blog and produces videos, which are both free and illuminating.
“The most dynamic, energetic and relevant Keynote Speaker we’ve ever had.”
– Mr. Wayne Joiner, CHRO of Columbus Regional Health System and Former President, Georgia SHRM